By Hatem Oueslati, IoTerop CEO
Q1 could not have gone any faster. We didn’t touch the ground as we tried to meet opportunities, and challenges with equal steadfastness.
Here are the highlights:
- IoTerop added six employees growing our team to fifteen.
- We signed Elvaco, who will use IoTerop to power its NB-IoT Smart Metering solutions.
- Updated our logo and website.
- Moved into new headquarters.
- Saw IoTerop’s, Chief Product Officer and longtime LwM2M contributor David Navarro appointed to the Open Mobile Alliance SpecWorks board.
- Made CONNECTicut, our LwM2M server for testing LwM2M objects, publicly available.
- Temporarily moved out of our new headquarters without any significant business disruptions.
- Finally, we made an evaluation version of our IOWA SDK available to the general public.
Read the full newsletter.