Managing Massive IoT
The technologies underpinning the IoT are maturing, and the network is starting to earn its keep. But managing the lifecycle of billions of IoT devices has been a challenge. Now LwM2M offers the foundation of an efficient, capable, and easy-to-use solution.
Inside the White Paper
A number of questions need to be answered before massive IoT is implemented globally. This white paper answers some of the most pertinent:
- What is massive IoT?
- What are the main problems to be resolved before massive IoT becomes a reality?
- How does a lack of interoperability affect massive IoT adoption?
- What interoperable standards exist for IP technologies, including Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) for the application layer and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) for the transport layer?
- How does LwM2M manage constrained to complex devices?
- Are there commercial implementations of LwM2M that reduce the challenges of creating and operating economical IoT solutions?